ONLINE | 1:00 - 2:45 p.m. EST, 10:00-11:45 a.m. PST
Join in on this virtual panel discussion and hear from Brian Lane as he speaks during NACD’s popular compensation forum in a virtual panel discussion and Q&A with other leading compensation experts and your fellow directors.
While this event is designed primarily for public company compensation committee chairs and members, all proactive and inquisitive current public company and large-private company directors who are focused on enhancing compensation processes and strategic objectives are welcome to participate.
Request an invitation today to join your peers as they exchange insights that will prove valuable to every director. The takeaways will prove insightful for compensation committee members, and will be enlightening for directors who do not sit on the committee but wish to stay informed.
The country’s leading compensation experts and compensation committee members will provide an invaluable outlook on compensation, and then open the floor for an audience-led question and answer session. While the attending directors will heavily influence the agenda topics, conversation catalysts will include:
- Executive & CEO Pay at a Critical Turning Point.
- Board Incentive Programs and Implications during & post-COVID 19.
- Preserving Motivation in 2020 and 2021.
- Human Capital Corporate Actions.
- ESG: the compensation committee during simultaneous crises.
- Keeping Your Incentive Plan Front & Center.
- 1:00 - 1:15 p.m. EST: Welcome and Introductions
- 1:15 - 2:00 p.m: Panelist Outlook
- 2:00 - 2:40 p.m: Director-driven Q&A
- 2:40 - 2:45 p.m: Closing Remarks